Wednesday, March 24, 2010

On my radar: my spring DIY project inspiration from the runways/retail

Luella's charmed classics (top)
pretty little additions to classic heels & bags, as seen at the spring Luella show, have inspired me to create charms for some of my own accessories

Bergdorf's blooming accessories (center)
this Valentino tote & Lanvin belt (from Bergdorf Goodman) make me want to doll up an inexpensive bag & belt with faux craft store blooms

Vera's wristware (bottom)
these bold (yet soft & feminine) bracelets from the spring Vera Wang show make me want to experiment with my glue gun, tulle, beads, brooches, etc

top (Luella) photos by Olivier Claisse from style.com, center photos from bergdorfgoodman.com, bottom (Vera Wang) photos by Don Ashby & Olivier Claisse from style.com

No comments: